||Monday, June 4, 2018 and Tuesday, June 5, 2018
||Hawaii Electric Light Kanoelehua Baseyard, 54 Halekauila Street, Hilo 96720
||7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Bid forms may be printed from the website. There will also be bid forms in the Kanoelehua Engineering Lobby on 6/4 and 6/5.
- All vehicles are sold "AS IS."
- There are no expressed or implied warranties.
- Vehicle maintenance records will not be provided.
- Vehicles may be inspected but may not be driven.
- There are no upset prices on vehicles.
- On Monday, June 4th, the highest bid will be updated throughout the day.
- On Tuesday, June 5th, the highest bid from 6/4 will be posted.
- There will be no updates on the current highest bid on 6/5.
- Those interested in participating may submit multiple bids on the same bid form. For example: $5,000 in increments of $100 up to $8,500
- A signed and completed bid form must be submitted via one of the options below prior to Tuesday, June 5th at 3:30 p.m.
- Note: the Engineering Lobby doors will automatically lock at 3:30 p.m.
|Bid Submission Options
- The highest bidder will be notified by phone on Wednesday, June 6th.
- Payment must be made before 12:00 p.m. on Friday, June 8th.
||Please feel free to contact Alisha Medeiros at (808) 969-0265.